Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Wild Whisper - Where to Next?

Hi everyone!
I'm up on the Wild Whisper blog today with a journal that I started about the current coronavirus pandemic.
I've shared how to use 4 different Wild Whisper paper collections all together.  I'm also sharing a totally different way to look at the "Where to Next" collection!
Here's a sneak peek.  To see more go here.  

While you're over on the blog, make sure you hop over to the Wild Whisper shop.  Wild Whisper/Pam Bray/Nicole Wright have huge new releases today... new paper collections, new stamps, new embossing powder and new STENCILS!!!  You're going to love it all.

If you go shopping, put my code "DTLINDA" in the coupon box for a 10% discount!!

Have fun,
Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment