Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter Cards

Hi everyone,

Easter's over, but I thought I would share my cards that I made for my grandchildren this year.


All the cards were coloured with Copic markers and used Lili of the Valley digi stamps.  The paper used was Kaisercraft's Greenhouse collection.


Spring Bunny and Eggs For this one I used Penny Black's Antique Frame dies to mat the image.


Easter Chick For this one I matted it with Gina Marie's Lacey Lattice Oval.


Easter Tricks - This is matted with another Gina Marie die set called Geometric Oval Frame.

It was a very relaxing morning, colouring these cute images and playing with bright spring colours!!!

Happy creating!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment