Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Thursday, April 16, 2020

MTW Mini Challenge - Do All Things With Love

It's time for a new challenge at More Than Words!  

Our April Mini Challenge has now been posted and as usual there 
are some awesome prizes up for grabs from 

This month we are asking you to use the word ALL somewhere on your project.


The Mini Challenge runs on the last two weeks of each month and is for:
 cards, tags, ATCs and postcards only.  

This challenge requires you to use a specific word on your project. 
We must see the actual word

*ATCs. or Artist Trading Cards, are small works of art,
about 2.5 by 3.5 inches or 64 x 89 mm.

This month we are asking you to use the word ALL somewhere on your project.


You have two weeks - until the last day of the month - to enter, so be quick!

Post your entries on our Facebook page here.




My favorite things to tend in my home are my houseplants!  For this card, I used Kaisercraft's beautiful Greenhouse 6"x6" paper as a base and to cut my die cuts from.  The green lacey flowers were cut using Tim Holtz's Bouquet die below.


I just snipped a couple of flowers out of the die cut and tucked them under the doily at the top and the bottom.
The doily die is a favorite of mine from Close to my Heart.

I cut the beautiful succulent flowers from one of the floral papers in the pack and stacked them with foam pop ups between each layer.


The quirky little bunny is from Tim Holtz of course!  The die set is called Bunny Hop.  I gave him some sparkly eyes with tiny little embellishments from Close to my Heart called Bitty Sparkles.


I put the bunny's two little dancing partners on the inside!  

I hope I've inspired you to give the challenge a go this month.  To see lots of inspiration projects from the rest of the design team, go here.

Happy Creating!

Linda






No comments:

Post a Comment