Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Growing in Unity blog hop!


I thought I would share with you one of my favorite Unity Quick Tip videos from this week, and then my version of it:




The only difference I did on mine, was in order not to loose the little hearts and dots, I stamped it below the sentiment on the card itself, and then I stamped another image to colour, and only cut out the butterfly and flowers to glue over top of the first image.

This sweet stamp set is "New Fluttering Miracles".

I hope you have fun on the blog hop!  The next blogger to visit is  Lynda Lindley!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

Here is a complete list of all the blogs to visit:  (Be sure and leave a comment on each one to be eligible to go into a draw for 2 prize packages of Unity stamps!!)

Suzi Baker McKenzie suzannebakermckenzie.blogspot.com
Alyson Kerr Esposito  http://alysonesposito.blogspot.com/





32 comments:

  1. very beautiful, checking out that butterfly stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! I sooo need that little snowman guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I love the earthy colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card on this blog hop. Great design and colors. Thanks for sharing. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much joy, happy love seeing your creations on this Unity hop...thanks for taking the time to help us with a quick tip video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great mojo tactic! The Unity design team is so inspiring. I love your take on that video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Love the butterfly the sentiment, the colors. And that awesome mason jar paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just when you think you've seen every Unity stamp they have made.. you see this little butterfly set. Now I have to HAVE it! Adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty cards. The colors utilized in the snowman card made me shiver (good choice for a snowman!). The butterfly card would be a thoughtful card to send someone to encourage them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Love that butterfly. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pretty butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet cards! I'm not sure I'm ready for snow yet! We get a lot of it here in Western NY! But that snow guy is super cute! :)
    Kim Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute design paper and love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how you translated the card from winter to summer! Great card! Also very smart to stamp under your raised image to preserve the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice card! The butterfly is so pretty. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. I love making things from the quick tips.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that you stamped on scalloped circles, the paper you chose complimented it so well. Very cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the adorable snowman card. Butterflies are some of my favorite Unity stamps. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great takeaway on the card. Snowman is adorable and so it the butterfly card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty, love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your cards! That snowman is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok, ok the snowman is my favorite. It feels wrong to think about snow right now, but oh well. Love it. The butterfly card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Linda. I love your tip and I also REALLY like your butterfly card. The jars in the background fit so well with a butterfly.
    Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your Miracles card!!
    They do happen each day!♡

    ReplyDelete