Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Wild Whisper Sensations One Sheet Wonder Cards


Hi there!  I'm up on the Wild Whisper blog today sharing a One Sheet Wonder template that I found on Pinterest.  Thank you Julia Davison for sharing this template!  I think it will be perfect for any cards you are making for National Scrapbooking Day this weekend!  For a clearer template, go here.
So far I have created two cards using the pieces I cut with this template.  (You will get a total of 11 cards with it.)  I used Pam Bray's beautiful Sensations paper collection for my cards.  Here's a sneak peek. To see the rest, go to the blog post here.

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Linda






















No comments:

Post a Comment