Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Wild Whisper Masculine Cards

Hi everyone,

I'm up on Wild Whisper's blog today, and I'm hoping to help you out with one of the biggest stumbling blocks for card makers... masculine cards!  Am I right???

Wild Whisper's Adventure collection makes it easy for you! 

To make this set of four cards, I used the card pack, the ephemera pack, sequins and a few flair buttons.  I always use 110# cardstock for the card base, and I popped up the focal images on each card.

This first card is my favorite of the four, because I just love this bear.


Card number 2 is one that I thought would make a great anniversary card for that adventurous couple that is always off hiking.


Card 3 is just plain fun with its collage of sayings and images! (All done for you on one collection card I might add. Easy peasy!!)


Card 4 would make a nice "Thinking of You" card.


There you have it!  In the time it took you to read this post, I finished up 4 cards!  Well.... maybe it took a wee bit longer, but not much!  

Happy Creating friends!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment