Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Wild Whisper - You Keep Me Safe, I'll Keep You Wild

Hi everyone,

I'm up on Wild Whisper's blog today with a new project.  I used the new and improved Adventure collection for this project.  In real life, the lightest paper that you see, is all the same colour.  When I photographed the two layouts before merging them side x side with my software, the lighting was slightly different.  

This is the left page up close:

I used a Close to My Heart sketch for this project, and added some notes of my own.

Here is the right page up close:


This is such a fun collection.  It would be good for any kind of adventure... even camping in your own back yard!  As always, the ephemera elements are wonderful!  Don't you just love this bear with the painted wilderness background!!  When I add elements like this, I like to place them where they create a little story.  I love how my grandson appears to be looking at the bear with a little uncertain apprehension.  LOL

This title was perfect to go with images of big sister holding onto little brother.

I created this double embellishment by using a bit of one of the border strips.

Gotta have a little "flair"!

Stack and combine ephemera to create a title.

That's it!  You're done.  Layouts are fast and easy with ephemera and beautiful paper!!

When I was done with the double layout, I had some misc photos left over and I used them up in my version of a "pocket page"!

Happy Creating!

Share with us on the Wild Whisper Community page if you should use the sketches!!  We'd love to see what you create!

Also, don't forgot to use my DT code (DTLINDA) in the coupon box if you do any shopping in Wild Whisper's store! 

Linda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment