Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Not a Quitter

Hi there! 
Today I decided to make a birthday card out of the City Lights collection, that includes a gift card holder.

I used a stamp by Picket Fence Studios called BFF Girl Shop Hard.  I thought she was a perfect fit for the City Lights paper... sassy and modern!

Copic colours used to color her:  Shirt - B52, Skirt - R24, Accessories - Y19, Skin - E50 and E51.


You can see here that I popped her up with some foam dots to give another layer of dimension to the card.

To start, I cut a sheet of this paper 10" x 7" and folded it in half to have a 5x7" card base.

This graffiti piece was cut 5x7" and the yellow transit card was cut out of the sheet of die cuts and glued on top.

The yellow piece was die cut using Spellbinders "Venice Lace" and glued on top of a piece of light blue glitter paper.

The final layer for the front of the card, is another die cut piece and our Picket Fence "shopper".  This piece was then glued to the front of the card base.
This was the SVG file I purchased to put inside the card.


I altered this diecut and glued it on top of the gift card holder.

I added a little note to the bow that says "Pull up", just so the recipient knows to look further!

And lastly, the back of the card... it's just as pretty as the front!
If you haven't picked up any City Lights paper yet, I encourage you to do so... it has been a lot of fun working with it and it is so modern and colourful... just right for the teens and twenty-somethings in your life! 
Don't forget to use my discount code when you order:  DTLinda
Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment