Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, October 29, 2018

Sparkle in the Shade with Power Poppy

Hi everyone,

Power Poppy inspired me this month with their Creative Confetti Challenge.  

"Create with just one color in many different "shades" - then, add a little sparkle to the final creation!" Julie said…  so I did!!


My starting point was this pretty piece of paper from Wild Whisper Designs' Christmas Comfort line.


I pulled the colours from the blue side and used one of the digital images from 


I love this set and can't wait to colour up the candy cane one as well!


To add some dimension to the berries, I coated them in Nuvo Glitter Accents "Snowfall" which made them beautifully sparkly.  It is such a pretty glitter glue and dries very quickly.


I can't believe it's already the end of the month.  I'm just getting my entry in on time! 



Be sure and check out the challenges at Power Poppy.  They are a lot of fun!

Outside in the bushes, I'm starting to hear the rustle of spooks and ghouls... 
they will soon be arriving!  
Enjoy All Hallows Eve and thank you for stopping by.

Linda






1 comment: