Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

A Finnish Star

Hi everyone,

Today I made the cutest Finnish Star ornament using pieces of Wild Whisper Design's "Christmas Comfort" line.


I found a great tutorial for the star here.  

When using Wild Whisper's thick paper with the great coating, I found it was best to use a glue gun to hold everything together.


The cute little jeep is from the Christmas Comfort ephemera pack.


The fabulous red foil that I used on both the front and the back of the star is Tonic Studio's Ruby Mirror Glossy Cardstock.  The glitter stars can be found here.

Making this little ornament really put me in the Christmas mood.

Now, to put YOU in the Christmas mood, I have news to share... 
Wild Whisper Designs is having a Black Friday Sale from Friday Nov 23, to Monday Nov 26th.

How great is that????  Mark your calendars and get ready for some discounts and mystery bags!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment