Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's a Wild Wednesday at Scrapbooker's Paradise

Hi Everyone,

I'm hosting Wild Wednesday over at Scrapbooker's Paradise and would like to invite you over to take a peek at how I made this little mini album from G45's Typography collection.




I owe the inspiration for this album to Sherry Mendoza.  Check out her version here.

These little albums will make great Christmas gifts.  I hope you give one a try!

Thanks for stopping by!

Linda

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Linda! Great job. Love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this one too Linda!! I too have so many photos, this is a terrific way to get them showcased. The Graphic 45 papers are one of my must haves. I do tend to hoard it for just the right project. thanks for the inspiration to just cut into it!!

    ReplyDelete