Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Stocking Box

Hi everyone!

I just had to share this cute little Stocking box that I made this weekend.  Tammy at the Flying Unicorn created this sweet little pattern and is sharing it here.  





Tammy is hosting a challenge until Jan 14th.  All you have to do is make one of these boxes and share it on the Flying Unicorn forum here.  There's a wonderful prize to be won as well!  Do check it out!!

This will probably be my last blog post until after Christmas, so I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a very blessed and happy holiday with your families.

Merry Christmas!

Linda




2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. Linda! I love the big bow on top, and what a cool shape for a box - definitely a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCKED the BOX sister!!! You clever girl I would have never thought to use the washi tape! Stunning creation and I LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete