Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Silver and Gold Christmas bag

Hi!  I'm back again!  (So much for not posting until after Christmas!)  I'm on a roll today! There's nothing like the 24th drawing near to kick me into high gear!!   LOL

I made a "Silver and Gold" bag to coordinate with an ornament I made a while back.  (You can see it here.)  I used left-over scraps of the Bo Bunny "Silver and Gold" collection.


I cut the deer out of one of the papers and then in order to get them to stand out against the gold background, I took a gold Sakura Gelly Roll pen and traced their outlines.  I also used this pen to doodle on the snowflakes.


Then I cut the title with my Cricut and coloured it with a Gold Leaf Krylon pen.


The Flying Unicorn has a challenge here where you can share your Gift Bags with everyone.  There are some beauties that have already been entered.

Happy wrapping!
Linda




1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! So much fun sparkle :)
    And me too - nothing inspires like the last minute, right? Merry Christmas to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete