Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Sunday, October 2, 2016

10 Christmas Cards from CTMH Oh Deer WYW

Hi everyone!

Happy World Cardmaking Day!  I know the actual day was yesterday, but I am continuing on with it today!!

I used one of the CTMH workshops called "Oh Deer", cut the 3 layouts out and then went on to see how many Christmas cards I could get from it.  The answer is A LOT!  I finally stopped at 10 cards, but I could have made more and I probably will yet.


These cards are quick and simple, but very elegant.  I popped them up with a lot of layers and added extra glitter, crystal gems, and lots of shimmer to give them an extra dimension.  They are SO pretty in real life.  I hope I have been able to capture some of their sparkle and glimmer for you!

I have made an instructional PDF document on how to make these cards.  If you would like to have it to make your own cards, please go here.










This Peace card was inspired by Allisa at Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts.


And THIS one was totally designed by Janice Gilhooley.  (You will only be able to see this link if you belong to the Facebook page CTMH Artwork.)
I loved it so much I had to make one of my own!!



I hope you enjoy these cards!
Getting an early start on them now will help decrease the stress in December when there are so many things to do!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda















1 comment: