Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wild Wednesday at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

Good morning!  

What can be wilder on a bright, sunny, summer day than Christmas in July!!!

With that theme in mind, I decided to haul out my favorite paper line by Graphic 45 "Place in Time", and make a Triple Easel Card using the December page.



You will find a wonderful tutorial here that tells you how to make these cards.  I used a piece of the patterned paper to make the base of this card, and if I was doing it again, I would use card stock instead.  This card is supposed to stand up on its own, but mine is a little flimsy and wobbles a lot.  Sturdy cardstock would solve that problem I think.

Other than that, this was a quick, easy card to make and I dug into my stash to use up old bling.  (This way I'll be able to purchase new stuff when it hits the shelves, without a guilty conscience!!)


Supplies used:
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Red flowers from my stash
K&Company chipboard from my stash

I'm kind of happy that I've got an early start on my cards, as there's always SO much to do in December!  It's my plan to keep going now and do one a week.  Come December, I'll REALLY be smiling!!

I hope you all have a great day today!

Linda

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Linda! Love the fun vintage feel from the G45 paper, and the idea of using up that bling...there you go :) That's why shopping your stash is so fun - you make room for new stuff! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy to see why this is your favourite G45 line - it is gorgeous and so is your card. Love the sweet Santa scene and beautiful vintage style. Hooray for using up stash too! :)

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete