Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A "Tattered Florals" Tutorial

Hi everyone,

I was playing with my Tattered Florals die this week and created some flowers that I just love.


Head over to Technique Tuesday at Scrapbooker's Paradise, where I have posted a tutorial on how you can create your own beautiful and unique flowers!  These flowers were inspired by Wendy Vecchi, I just put my own twist on them.


Here I am enjoying myself at Butchart Gardens, surrounded by acres and acres of blooming flowers!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers, Linda and a fabulous layout, its beautiful. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning layout Linda and your flowers are GORGEOUS! I love them - thanks for the detailed tutorial :)

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete