Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Card Keeper Box

Vicki Wizniuk shared the cutest Card Keeper Box on her blog, that I decided I just had to make!


It goes together very quickly and easily and will be a great way to stay organized with up-coming birthdays, etc.

I used CTMH's "Dotty for You" paper (inked edges with "chocolate" ink) and decided to make 2 boxes and glue them together with wide pieces of scor-tape.  I will put family birthday cards in the front box, as I get them made, and miscellaneous cards such as "Sympathy", in the back.


Each box is 5 inches wide, 7 inches tall, and 2-1/2 inches deep.  With the two joined together, the depth becomes 5 inches.

Check out Vicki's blog, she has included a tutorial, and you will enjoy visiting because she is a very talented and creative lady!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Look at all that extra storage with the two back-to-back... ;)
    And thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.. just my style! I see you commented on my blog (pinkpapercottage.blogspot.com). Thank you. I love my flowers! I see you use other papers, etc. besides Close to My Heart. Does that work OK with your classes and workshops? or do you just stick with CTMH for your workshops, etc. I love so many other papers, especially Graphic 45 which I notice you used. I would like to incorporate other products too but don't want to take away from people ordered from CTMH!! How do you handle that? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete