Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Growing in Unity - Day 4

Hello!

You couldn't do a Growing in Unity week without colouring an Angie Girl... right??


Aside from the Angie Girls, the thing that I love most about Unity Stamps are the inspiring sentiments that come in the stamp sets.  Both of these stamps come from another Kit of the Month called "Beauty Comes From Being Yourself".


I went for a bit of a shabbier look on this card and distressed all the edges of the mats.


The mats for the Angie Girl card was created from scraps of paper leftover from a Wild Whisper collection called "Floral".  I picked the colours for her coat, etc, from this particular piece of paper in the set:



Thanks for stopping by again and sharing this fun week of "Unity Stamp love" with me!

Please remember to leave a comment in order to have your name entered into a draw at the end of the week.  Two lucky winners will each be receiving grab bags of 25 fabulous Unity Stamps!

ALSO... did you know it's Angela's birthday and a new sale in her honour has started over at Unity Stamp Co.!  I've fallen in love with a couple of the newbies already!  Check it out here.


Happy shopping!
Linda



21 comments:

  1. I love how you use all different color card stock, I never feel my cards look good and it is such a great way to use up scraps, this card rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this angiegirl and they do have great sentiments. Love all the patterns, colors, and design. Just a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the colors you used and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and all of the layers. Great use of background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you had me at the cup of coffee first! hehe Then the Angie girl nd then the awesome distressing, which is always a lovely look if you ask me. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for how you colored this Angie girl; she finally makes sense to me. I have always had trouble figuring if her hidden face was forward toward her coffee or turned to the side 😆. Love your colors and coordinating papers! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the card, the use of paper (love the distressed edges). Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Angie girl is so sweet. I love all the layers and patterned paper. Your color scheme is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. I don't have that KOM, but have thought about getting it just for her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Papers and I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layout and the colors very nice

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, nice coloring, Love how you layered those papers, yummy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful card. Great idea to use up some scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful image and a great background idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love the shabby look of the scrap pieces used. Your coloring of her coat is so good. The card matches the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Angie girls! I ah e so many but can never get enough. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really love that Angie girl!! And your papers go so well together! I can't throw my scraps away either and this just reinforces there are ways to use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! Live the coloring and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Her hair is gorgeous! I love the rugged layers on this card, too. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the background for this pretty card! Sweet Angie Girl image!

    ReplyDelete