Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Cross Country Blog Hop - Cedar & Pine

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to another Cross Canada Blog Hop!

The December Cross Canada Blog Hop for CTMH consultants is all about the beautiful Cedar & Pine paper collection this month!

To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, please contact your local consultant to place an order.  For my customers, if you click on the links that I have hi-lighted, they will take you directly to my online business account.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that has inspired you. Comments help us to create posts that will give you the information that you are looking for.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop. If you came from Brandi's blog then you are in the right place!

I actually used a piece from the Holly Jolly collection to mat my coloured digital image from Lili of the Valley, as I felt it matched Santa's hat better. 

(For those of you who don't know, Lili of the Valley sells digital files of some of their stamps that are pre-coloured.  You just print them off in the size that you like and use them on your cards.)  

This image is called "For Someone Special" which I thought was suitable, as the card is for a very special little nephew over in Cuba who will be celebrating his first Christmas this year!

I decided to enter this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge - Traditional Christmas as it fits all the requirements.




The rest of the mats on the card, however, all came from the Cedar & Pine collection.  I also used some of CTMH's white glitter paper as a mat and to create the beautiful snowflake that was cut with a Tim Holtz die called "Fanciful Snowflake".  The Merry Christmas die cut is another Tim Holtz die called "Christmas Ribbon" and it was cut from CTMH's gold foil paper.

The poinsettias were cut from the piece of red paper in Cedar & Pine using a Spellbinders die called "Cinch and Go Poinsettia".  Once they were cut, I lightly painted them with white gesso, and dabbed them with Nuvo Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents. Embellishments for the snowflake and the poinsettias are from my stash.


For the inside of the card, I used more of the red paper from Cedar & Pine, and embellished it with stickers from the paper collection.


Thanks for hopping along with us!  I hope you have been inspired by the Cross Canada Blog Hop to try out some of the designs,
products and techniques you have seen! 

Watch for the Cross Canada Blog Hop again next month when the paper collection featured will be the beautiful, woodsy 
  Spruced Up!

Be sure to mark January 10th on your calendar!

Happy creating,
Linda

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is at Brenda's blog.

In case you get lost, here is a list of the consultants who are featured on the Blog Hop this month:

Colleen
Rosalynd
Sheena
Brandi
Linda - that's me!
Brenda
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Pre-colored digital designs? Now that's fast! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty! I love all the layers and 'softness'!

    ReplyDelete