Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Cross Canada Blog Hop - Holly Jolly

Hi everyone!

We're getting closer to Christmas and the November Cross Canada Blog Hop for CTMH consultants is all about the Holly Jolly paper collection this month!

To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, please contact your local consultant to place an order.  For my customers, if you click on the links that I have hi-lighted, they will take you directly to my online business account.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that has inspired you. Comments help us to create posts that will give you the information that you are looking for.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop. If you came from Brandi's Blog then you are in the right place!

I chose to make this cute little HoHoHo card that is featured in the new Cricut cartridge "Complete Creativity".



I used Holly Jolly paper for the background and White Daisy and Candy Apple cardstock for the cutouts.  The bow is from the Striped Ribbon Bows embellishment package.


Here's a close-up to see how I added Julep Loose Sequins and Bitty Sparkles to the snowflakes and drew a border around the outer edge using a black journaling pen.

Complete Creativity has a lot of images and "quick to make" cards and layouts.  



Thanks for hopping along with us!  I hope you have been inspired by the Cross Canada Blog Hop to try out some of the designs,
products and techniques you have seen! 

Watch for the Cross Canada Blog Hop again next month when the paper collection featured will be the lovely woodsy Christmas collection
 called Cedar & Pine!

Be sure to mark December 10th on your calendar!

Happy creating,
Linda

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is at Janet's blog.

In case you get lost, here is a list of the consultants who are featured on the Blog Hop this month:

Michelle
Rosalynd
Sheena
Brandi
Linda (That's me!)
Janet
Brenda
Kim
Kristine



4 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I need to start playing with this cricut collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, however, when I cut it all my circles in the HO didn't cut, so I covered them with Bitty Sparkles....love the added touch of the bow and doodling. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I haven't purchased that cartridge yet but might have to now...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your doodling around the edges, who knew straight lines and scribbles would look so great!

    ReplyDelete