Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Water Bottle Birthday Card

Hi there!

Today I have a card to share that I created on my cricut using Wild Whisper's Home for the Holidays collection.  (It's still on sale for a few more days!!!)


I found the water bottle image at Silhouette Design Store.  Then I converted it into an SVG file that would work with my Cricut, here.


The die that I used to create the winter sweater is Kaisercraft's Christmas Knit.  Underneath the "Adventure" wood piece, is another Kaisercraft die Knit Borders.  I made the tree ring using Tim Holtz's Tree Ring die.

The wood veneer pieces are older pieces from Wild Whisper. 


For the inside, I used the Adventure stamp set from Wild Whisper and fussy cut the pieces.


I used the card to decorate the birthday gift with.


Wild Whisper's papers are so sturdy, that the card stands up straight without any bending.

A quick easy card!!

Don't forget to check out the sale at Wild Whisper.  It won't be around for very much longer and there are some amazing deals to be found.  

Just add discount code DTLINDA in the coupon box and you will receive an additional 10% off the sale prices!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment