Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Saying Goodbye

Hi everyone!
I'm back with another layout for Wild Whisper!

The "Life Isn't Perfect" collection is so versatile, as I'm sure you've seen with all the projects that have been shared this month.  It covers so many of those hard, difficult stories and my layout today is about one of the sad stories.  Pet lovers all know that there is just never enough time with our dearly loved fur babies.  
Our vet gave us an extra day to spend with Beau, our rescue beagle from Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans; before we had to send him over the rainbow bridge due to cancer that had destroyed his quality of life.  
We fed him french fries, and treats, gave him lots of cuddles, and pretty much allowed him to do everything that had previously been a "no/no"!  Of course we took lots of pictures as well, and I was really touched by this one of my daughter and Beau.  She was his best friend and defender.
To make the layout, I used a cut file from Paige Taylor Evans and backed it with papers from the "Small Patterns" collection.
The sequins from "Crazy Motivated" created such a pretty punch of colour on the flower blooms.
Because I love them so much, I also added the sequins to one of the wood veneer heart pieces!
He was a rascal, but we loved him!

No comments:

Post a Comment