Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Sending Love

Hi there!

I had such fun making Valentines for my granchildren this year.  For Emily's, I started with        Power Poppy's "Hues to Use" challenge.... LOVE those colours!!  Emily's favorite colour is blue... so I had to throw a little of that in too.  :)


The stamp I used is a digital set of Power Poppy's called Va-Va-Valentines.


Included in the set are some really pretty sentiments.

This set is a real deal.... for only $6 US you get 6 different images (for a limited time only).  So helpful to me when I was making 3 cards!  This next one was for Austin.                                      


And last but not least, my little Greyson's valentine.


Aren't Marcella's images adorable!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Linda







2 comments:

  1. What a fun trio of Valentine’s Linda! I bet your grandkids loved them! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, each one is just as precious as the next, Linda!!! You are a fountain of ideas. Always executed so beautifully, and so inspiring to others!! Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete