Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Memory Box


Please go HERE to see the complete post on the Swirlydoos October Kit Club Reveal!!




This project was made for Swirlydoos' October Kit Reveal.  
To see more about the reveal, go here.

This box that I made to hold my Father-in-law's watch, began life


as this:


I used the black Chalk Paint in the Mediums Add On to paint all the exposed surfaces.  I really like this paint.  It goes on smoothly, dries quickly, and is easy to clean up with warm water and soap.


I covered the hole in the bottom, by gluing a piece of silky fabric over some quilt batting that was attached to a piece of chipboard and laying it over top.







No comments:

Post a Comment