Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Swirlydoos Round Robin Tag #2

Hi again,

For my second tag that I did for the Swirlydoos Round Robin, I followed the lead of my team-mate, Kim Heard, and went with a Steampunk theme.

Graphic 45 made it so easy with their Steampunk Spells line of paper which I fussy cut the lady from and created the tag with.

To embellish, I used metal pieces from Prima's Junkyard Findings line and some Bo Bunny flowers (one of which I altered by adding a metal flower center to it).  The metal bird was from my stash.

We have a lot of fun with these Round Robins and anyone is welcome to come play with us.  Check it out here.  New teams will be setting up for July towards the end of the month.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment