Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Swirlydoos Tag Round Robin

Hi everyone!

We're having a GREAT time over at Swirlydoos creating tags this month!  I'm actually on TWO teams, so I have two tags to show you today!

This first tag was created with the Swirlydoos Bohemian kit which featured the lovely "Kaleidoscope" line of paper by KaiserCraft.


I learned a new background technique with paints that I used on this tag.  You simply take a piece of smooth white card stock or Bristol board and swipe paint dabbers across it in different colors.  (I will list all the products I used, at the end.)  Once that dried, I stamped an image  with black Versafine ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  This became the focal piece of my tag and I built everything up around it in layers of mats.


On a piece of light aqua cardstock, I created another piece of matting by embossing a background image with white embossing powder.


Supplies used:

Kaleidoscope patterned paper by Kaisercraft
Various bits and pieces from different "Collectables" packages by Kaisercraft
Butterfly Chapter stamp by Penny Black
Doily medallion  and light bulb by Prima
Doily #4 Rose die by Prima (which was cut in half)
Leafy Branch die by Die-namics
Adirondack Paint Dabbers:  Red Pepper, Mountain Rose, Terra Cotta, Butterscotch, Stream and Cloudy Blue

Check out my second post to see Tag #2!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment