Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

What can YOU do??

Hi everyone!

I'm really happy this month to be hosting a challenge over at the Flying Unicorn!!  Every Wednesday one of the Creative Team members posts a "What Can You Do Wednesday" tutorial, 
where they share all kinds of tips and techniques.  

I am challenging everyone to use at least two of the techniques that they've learned about,
 on a card, layout or OTP project.

I was able to fit 3 different techniques on this layout I did of my cute little grandson!


I share the three techniques that I used, here at the Flying Unicorn.  Why don't you come on over and check it out!!  These challenges are open to everyone and are a lot of fun. 
 Come join us!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment