Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Artbooking in August #2



Welcome back to Artbooking in August 2013!  We're here again to show you more projects from CTMH's new Cricut Artbooking Collection.  Last week's projects were so phenomenal and this week over 35 creative consultants are at it again!

Last week I showed you a 2 page layout done with the Artbooking cartridge, and this week I will be showing you a card.

If you should get lost along the way, click here
 and you will be taken to our wonderful coordinator, Adeline Brill's blog,
where she has posted a list of all those participating!

If you came from Jen Patrick’s blog, you are on the right track!

A team mate of mine from Scrapbooker's Paradise, created a beautiful all white card last month (click here to see it) which inspired me to see if I could create a similar one using the Artbooking cartridge.



Turns out, it was very easy to do, using a combination of buttons from different pages.




I began on Page 47 and cut out the overlay at 6".  I also cut the icon the same size.


I just love the leaf vine that I found on Page 72.  I played around with the real dial size button and cut out two of the vines.  (I'm sorry, I forgot to write down the size that I ended up using.)


Next I found the beautiful butterfly on Page 62.


The oval was cut using a punch from my stash, and the stick pin is one I made myself.
Then it was just a matter of arranging everything, adding a ribbon, and trimming with 
CTMH Bitty Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems.  Both the frame and the 
sentiment oval were attached with 3D Foam Tape.


This card was a lot of fun to make!  I hope you are inspired to try one yourself!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. See you next week!

Now it's time to head on over to Brenda Rose’s blog where you are going to be absolutely delighted by what you see!


10 comments:

  1. Stunning!! What a beautiful card you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Love all the whites and cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that is absolutely stunning. Love the white on white, the layers, textures...ya, ya blow me away with this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Love the monochrome..very elegant:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I believe stunning is the word! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!! I love the way an all white card looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tone on tone work is perfect for Artbooking because its all about textures and layers. You've shown us how its done. Simply beautiful!

    Paige
    www.Stampologist.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card. Love how its all white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! I like that you used all white. I should try that sometime. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your white on white card--stunningly beautiful and elegant. Awesome job using Artbooking!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete