Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello, hello!

I had so much fun today working with my December "Christmas Wishes" kit from Swirlydoos.


It was such a delight working with so many beautiful papers and embellishments.  The picture is of my son and his girlfriend.  I love girlfriends because they take such great pictures.  My son obviously knows how to behave himself when he's with her, because he is not sticking his tongue out like he usually does when I try to take his picture.  LOL



This is a close up of the embellishment I made for the layout.  The chippy is from Tattered Angels and I inked it in Festive Berries & Tea Dye Distress inks, then sprayed it with a coat of Perfect Pearls Heirloom Gold mist.  I cut a piece of co-ordinating paper for the back, tacked on a bow and pointsettia and  "Voila" it was done.  Quick and easy.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment