Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sea Glass Poinsettia

Hi everyone!

I'm back again to share another Christmas card in CTMH's beautiful Sea Glass colours!


This card is another SVG file that I cut on my Cricut Explore, only this time the file comes from Birds Cards who is another favorite of mine!  You can find this card file here.  

I really loved combining the Sea Glass colours and white glitter paper.


I wanted to share with this close-up, how I painted all the Sea Glass cardstock with a white Wink of Stella shimmer pen, to tone it down a bit and give it a soft look.  Add lots of crystal gems and it sparkles like the snow in winter!

Thanks again for stopping by and sharing my joy in creating Christmas things that sparkle!

Linda

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment