Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Friday, September 12, 2014

An Altered Tomato Box

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with you today, a couple of little gift boxes I have made.  September is the "birthday month" in our family, and with so many birthdays coming up, I decided to use a couple of my favorite challenges to get started on gift packaging.

Our wonderful Maggi, at Swirlydoos, awed us all last month with some gorgeous lettuce boxes that she decorated.  To see them in all their beautiful glory, click here.  I could hardly wait to give it a try myself, but I used a tall, narrow tomato box instead, as I wanted to add a Julie Nutting doll to it.  



Here's what a bit of paper, flowers and bling can do for an acrylic box that was headed for the re-cycle bin.  Now it's ready to have a pretty necklace tucked inside!




Since I still had a lot of scraps, and an empty baby food jar kicking around, I made this as well.  (One can NEVER have too many gift containers!)


Now I didn't stop here with my boxes.  Check out my next post for the one I created for Die-Namites' monthly challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment