Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cute storage jars

I had some fun this afternoon with Modge Podge and paper and a jar that was destined for the recycling bin!  Here's what I started out with:


And here's  what I ended up with:


I found I had a lot of these jars and I decided this would be a pretty way to store my paper flowers.  Here's a view that shows you the flowers inside:


A tutorial for covering the lid can be found here.  The beautiful seed package label is from Lisa Valentine at Swirlydoos.  Just look under "Swirl-a-Palooza Crop 2/18/12", she has several different ones available to copy and print.  I have several more jars and intend on using each of the labels to decorate them.

Look at me ... I'm getting my scraproom organized one jar at a time!  LOL.  I hope you enjoy this simple, but lovely, project!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty way to re-purpose this jar! Thanks for sharing this idea with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea and jar!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete